Install PowerOLAP® Server
• Please be sure that the PowerOLAP® application and Microsoft Excel application are closed before installing/uninstalling.
1. Locate the installation file for PowerOLAP®.
2. Run the Setup.exe.
3. Click Next at the Installation Welcome Screen
4. Read the License Agreement and select I accept.
5. Click Next.
6. Read the Maintenance Agreement and select I accept.
7. Click Next.
8. Enter the desired <User Name> and <Company Name> in the appropriate boxes.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Next at the Destination Folder Screen.
11. Accept the default target directory
12. Click Install to begin the installation.
13. Click Finish to close the installation.
14. Reboot the computer. This completes the Server installation.
Server: The Server Installation creates C:\Program Files\PowerOLAP Server directory.
It has subdirectories as shown:
Note: The subdirectory PowerOLAP® contains the setup.exe file for the PowerOLAP® client installation.
You can access this file directly on the local network, or access it online from the PowerOLAP® Web Server home page.
The installation also creates a menu item for the PowerOLAP® Server Control Program in the Windows Start Menu.